Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ghirardelli Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips or Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup, plus
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|