Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Brownies with Peppermint Bark
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 squares Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark, chopped into large chunks (for the brownies)
- 18 squares Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark, broken into large chunks (about 8 pieces per square) (for the finishing)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|