Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ghirardelli® Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 French baguette, cut into cubes*
- 1 cup raisins
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|