Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Get-well-quickly tomato soup
- 1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes (I used San Marzano)
- 1 head of garlic, roasted
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil
- A quarter of an onion diced
- One celery rib, diced
- One carrot, diced
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of cream or half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons of hard cheese such as Parmigiana, Romano or Asiago
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?