Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- 1 (4 ounce) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|