Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Sausage Chowder
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|