Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh bratwurst links, casings removed
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced into half rings
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Bavarian-style sauerkraut, undrained
- 3 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon chicken soup base (paste)
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|