Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Potato Salad
- 9 small all-purpose potatoes (3 pounds) - (yellow fleshed potatoes are an excellent choice) - scrub potatoes then soak them in cold water overnight
- 1/2 cup water plus
- 1/3 chicken cube or 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth (canned or homemade)
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil (other oils may be used)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cut chives parsley or finely diced onion
- 6 pieces of fried bacon then crumbled into small bits (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?