Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Potato Salad
- 6 small to medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- ½ cup chopped scallions (white and green parts; about 6 scallions)
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|