Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish prepared pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|