Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
German Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Pillsbury® German Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs plus
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|