Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Georgian Green Beans
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|