Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
George's cherrynutpan buns
- For the cherry, marzipan and coconut buns:
- 100g Glace Cherries (chopped)
- 200g Grated Marzipan
- 150g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 eggs
- 150g Butter (soft)
- 110g Caster sugar
- 100g Self raising flour (approximately)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- Jam layer:
- 5 tablespoons (approximately) Jam- strawberry, raspberry or blackberry is best, but other is fine
- For the coconut buttercream icing (the amounts may vary depending on how much icing you want):
- 150g (approximately) Butter- soft
- 300g (approximately) Icing sugar- sieved
- 100g (approximately) Coconut
- Glace cherries for decoration (halved)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?