Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gennaro's stuffed porchetta
- 3 kg boned higher-welfare shoulder of pork, butterflied and skin on
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 onions, peeled and finely diced
- olive oil
- 200 g higher-welfare chicken livers, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 200 g higher-welfare pork mince
- 75 g pine nuts
- 100 g raisins
- bunch fresh sage, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 wineglass red wine or mulled wine, plus a bit extra for the stuffing
- 8 carrots
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?