Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gemelli with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Bacon
- 12 bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 12 ounces gemelli or rotini (about 3 cups)
- 3 slender zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (about 4 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?