Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gefilte Fish Recipe
- 2 quarts (8 cups) fish stock
- 1 cup large-dice yellow onion (from about 1 medium onion)
- 1/3 cup peeled and large-dice carrot (from about 1/2 medium carrot)
- 1/3 cup peeled and large-dice parsnip (from about 1/2 medium parsnip)
- 2-1/2-pound mix of skinned white mild-flavored fish fillets , such as cod, halibut, pike, or grouper
- 1/3 cup matzo meal
- 3 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon packed, finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?