Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gazpacho in a Pitcher
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, cored
- 1 pound cucumbers
- 1½ pounds red bell peppers
- 1 ounce crustless French or Italian bread (weighed after the crust is removed)
- 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil(preferably from Andalucia)
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few pinches plmenton (smoked Spanish paprika), optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 157kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|