Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gazpacho a la Mrs. Landesman
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 5 tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|