Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gazpacho With Goat Cheese
- 2 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 small sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 pound Kirby cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?