Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 large or 12 medium-size tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 large onions, preferably Bermuda, Maui, or Vidalia, finely chopped
- 2 regular or 1 hothouse cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 bell peppers, preferably yellow or green, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño chilies, seeded and very finely chopped
- Juice of 3 lemons or limes or 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup small ice cubes
- Small croutons (see Notes)
- Tabasco sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|