Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 quarts homemade tomato juice
- 4 to 5 cloves, garlic, minced
- 1½ bunches scallions, including some of the green, split lengthwise and finely chopped
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and finely diced
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, deveined, and finely diced
- 3 medium zucchini, grated (about 4 cups)
- 1 celery heart, finely diced
- 2 medium cucumbers-peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup tequila (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 83kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|