Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 11/4 cups)
- 3 cups canned tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (such as tarragon, thyme, or parsley), chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Kosher salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup croutons, to garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?