Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garnet Yams with Blis Maple Syrup and Maple-Sugar Streusel
- 3 1/2 pounds slender garnet yams or other yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes; about 2 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup Blis maple syrup or other pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup maple sugar (scant 3 ounces)
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?