Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky tomato pasta
- 8 small new potatoes , quartered, or a large baking potato peeled and cut into small chunks
- 200g pasta shells (about 2 large handfuls)
- 4 medium tomatoes , the riper the better
- 3 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 fat clove of garlic , finely chopped or crushed
- a pinch of crushed chillies or chilli powder
- grated cheese , whatever you have, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?