Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky linguine with cabbage & anchovy
- 400g linguine or spaghetti
- 1 small Savoy cabbage , cut into 1cm-wide slices
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves , thickly sliced
- 50g can anchovies in olive oil
- large pinch crushed chilli flakes
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?