Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Quinoa and Garbanzo Bean Salad
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|