Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Hoisin Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced scallion (white parts only)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce (available in the Asian-food aisle of most supermarkets)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?