Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Hoisin Beef
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce (available in the Asian-food aisle of most supermarkets)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped scallions (white parts only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 pound flank or boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/3 pound (1 1/2 cups) snow or sugar snap peas
- 3 scallions (green parts only), cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?