Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Greek Salad
- 1/2 cup mild olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 417kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|