Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Doused Shrimp
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound large shrimp (15 to 20 count), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 tomato, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into small dice
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium bunch fresh basil, stems removed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?