Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlicky Black-Pepper Shrimp and Black-Eyed Peas
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Turkish bay leaves or 1 California
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 2 (15-ounces) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?