Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic roast lamb with hotpot potatoes
- 1.8kg part-boned leg of lamb
- 5 garlic cloves , sliced
- a few rosemary sprigs
- a few thyme sprigs, plus a few extra to serve
- 50g butter
- 2 large onions , thinly sliced
- 400g pack diced mutton or lamb shoulder, finely choppped
- 2kg large potatoes , such as King Edwards, thinly sliced
- 300g carrots , sliced at an angle
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 700ml lamb or beef stock , plus 450ml (optional)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- steamed green beans and wilted spinach with nutmeg (optional), to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?