Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic prawns with Asian puy lentils
- 400g raw, peeled tiger prawns , defrosted if frozen
- 2 red chillies , deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 large garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200g Puy lentils
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- bunch coriander , leaves roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?