Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic, black pepper and butter crab with paratha
- 190g butter , melted
- vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp garlic paste (made by crushing fresh garlic, about 4 cloves)
- 1 x 750g-1kg crab ,picked (see step-by-step)
- 1 tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp garlic chives or wild garlic when in season (Feb-May), finely chopped
- 600g plain flour
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 4 tbsp garlic chives, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp condensed milk (optional)
- 125ml ghee or oil, for frying
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?