Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic & prosciutto plait
- 400g malted grain brown bread flour , or wholemeal or granary bread flour
- 100g strong white bread flour
- 7g sachet easy-bake dried yeast (or 2 tsp Quick dried yeast)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- 2 plump garlic cloves , crushed with tsp salt
- 5 slices prosciutto , roughly chopped
- 1 beaten egg
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?