Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Soup with Tomato
- 4 thin slices peasant bread
- 3 medium to large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 10 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, red, green, yellow, or a combination, cored, seeded, deribbed, and cut into chunks
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 371kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|