Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Soba Noodles
- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan freshly grated
- big pinch of salt
- 12 ounces extra firm organic tofu, cut into 6 rectangular slabs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- a generous splash of olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, greens trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 big handfuls of chard, spinach or kale - destemmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
- a few baby radishes, sliced paper thin
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?