Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Shrimp and White Beans
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 2 dried chiles de árbol
- 1 bay leaf, preferably fresh
- 1 1/4 cups chopped tomato (about 8 ounces)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 15-ounce cans white beans (such as cannellini), rinsed, drained
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Grilled bread (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?