Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits
- 6 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|