Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Pork Kabobs
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 medium mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 162.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|