Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) soy margarine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 4 tsp/20 ml)
- 1 cup (250 ml) vanilla-flavor or plain soy milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|