Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Lentil Soup
- 1 cup dry green lentils
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups chopped sweet onion
- 6 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 12 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4-5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce, or to taste
- Dash cayenne pepper or hot sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 336kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 17g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|