Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Lamb Shanks in Red Wine
- 4 Good quality, meaty lamb shanks
- 2tbs Oil, ideally Vegetable
- 1 Large Leek, sliced or 3 Small onions if you can't get a Leek
- 2 Large Carrots
- 10 Garlic cloves finely sliced
- 300ml Red Wine
- 100g butter - divided into 5
- 5 sprigs of Thyme (1 per shank)
- a handfull of Dill
- 5 springs of Rosemary (1 per shank)
- 1 tsb Salt
- 3 tsb cracked black pepper
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?