Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Herb Beer Butt Chicken
- 2 (5 pound) whole chickens
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly smashed - divided
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/4 bunch fresh oregano sprigs
- 1/4 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beer, each 2/3 full
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|