Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of kosher salt or sea salt
- A pinch of coarse-ground black pepper (1 crack of the pepper mill)
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grape seed oil (or corn oil)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, preferably on the branch (Sicilian or Calabrian)
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 93kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|