Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Chicken with Orzo Noodles
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|