Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Chicken Sausage and Summer Vegetable Saute
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut in 2 to 3-inch strips
- 1 cup Vidalia, Texas Sweet or other sweet onion variety, cut in thin strips
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® All Natural Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage, sliced on diagonal in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced on diagonal in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup packaged sliced button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (18 ounce) package pre-cooked sun-dried tomato and garlic polenta, drained and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|