Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Chicken Fried Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|