Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Butter Baste
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground or cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sweet or hot paprika
- ½ to 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted hazelnuts or almonds (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 52kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|