Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Garlic Asparagus Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|